Annual Report under POSH Act, 2013
Not clear where to file the Annual Report under POSH Act, 2013? Or unclear on the format to use for submitting such a report? Get in touch with Ungender Team to:
- Get the right format for submitting annual report under POSH Act, 2013
- Find the District Officer across any District across 36 States and Union Territories in India
- Determine various internal and external authorities to submit Annual Report under POSH Act, 2013
Get on a call with experts
What does the POSH Act, 2013 say submitting Annual Report?
As per Section 21 and 22 of the POSH Act, 2013:
- ICC, in each calendar year will prepare an annual report and submit the same to the employer and District Officer in such form as may be prescribed
- Employer in its annual report should report number of cases filed and their disposal under the Act.
Is there a penalty for non-compliance with this law?
Yes, since this is a labour law compliance, the law prescribes penalty for non- compliance. An organization not complying with any of the mandatory compliances mentioned in the POSH Act, 2013 can be penalized with a fine of upto 50,000 INR, which can be extended to cancellation of business license in case of repeated non compliance.