POSH Documentation Capsule| POSH Act, 2013
The POSH Documentation Toolkit is a ready referencer for all the guidelines, templates, checklists on handling such complaints and ensuring your organization is properly compliant with the law. Key elements of the POSH Documentation Toolkit are:
- Checklists/Guidelines (with interactive videos)
- ICC Governance and functioning documents
- Readymade Templates & Documents related to anti-sexual harassment policy, notices, appointment
of ICC, annual compliance report format etc.
- Legal Expert Support
Get on a call with experts
What are the important legal documents to be prepared under POSH Act, 2013?
POSH Act, 2013 mandates every organization to maintain certain documentation under POSH Act, 2013:
- Anti-sexual harassment policy
- Display notices
- Annual Compliance Report to management
- Annual Compliance Report to District Officer
Apart from this, an organization should review all its internal and external contracts and agreements.
Is there a penalty for non-compliance with this law?
Since this is a labour law compliance, the law prescribes penalty for non- compliance. An organization which does not comply with any of the guidelines mentioned in the POSH Act, 2013 can be penalized with a fine of upto 50,000 INR, which can be extended to cancellation of business license in case of repeated non compliance.