POSH Awareness Session & Workshops for Management and CXOs
In this session designed for Promoters, Directors, CXOs and Business Unit Heads, you learn:
- Aligning leadership with POSH Act, 2013 guidelines
- Increasing effectiveness of adherence to the POSH Act, 2013 guidelines
- Strategising critical success factors required for ensuring workplace safety
- Establishing the scope of organization’s responsibility & accountability on POSH compliance
Download the CEO Handbook on Workplace Safety under POSH Act, 2013.
Get on a call with experts
Why is this session important for CXOs and Business Unit Heads?
- Consequences of non-compliance of POSH Act, 2013 directly affect the operations and reputation of the organization
- Understanding roles and responsibilities by the managements helps in rolling-out the safety guidelines of POSH Act, 2013 throughout the organization in a structured manner
How will this session help my Company?
- The Management will understand the new law preventing sexual harassment at workplace and its specific obligations imposed on the employer.
- Management will understand the reputational risk that can be minimized if the issues of sexual harassment at workplace is curbed and handled effectively within the Company.
- Management will understand the direct and indirect cost of non-compliance of this labour law compliance
ungender - top resources
What is the economic cost of sexual harassment at workplace which employers bear
Information about not only the social, but also the economic, impact of sexual harassment could lead the way for policies to reduce harassment at work.
Why Diversity Needs Inclusion
Despite putting the time and effort into building a multi-talented and multi-faceted workforce companies fail to align their diversity strategy with inclusion activities.
17 Essential Ingredients and Guidelines for drafting an Anti-Sexual Harassment Policy
With harassment in any form (physical, mental and sexual) becoming a common contributor towards creating a disturbing environment at workplace, it is increasingly becoming important for business leaders to look...