Train Trainers within your Organization to conduct employee sensitization sessions
Our intensive training session for internal teams of organizations develops the expertise of the team in:
- Understanding the POSH Act, 2013 with respect to definitions, timelines and guidelines
- Understanding role, responsibilities and limitations of different stakeholders under POSH Act, 2013
- Investigation procedure and appellate authorities under POSH Act, 2013
- Rolling out employee sensitization sessions under POSH Act, 2013 within the organization.
Workshop handouts accompanied with case studies, notes, workshop scripts are also provided to the internal team.
Get on a call with experts
What is the importance of Train-the Trainer sessions under POSH Act, 2013?
- Helps organizations in streamlining the process of conducting company-wide face to face employee sensitization sessions under POSH Act, 2013
- Ensures that each and every employee within an organization is educated and sensitized to prevent sexual harassment at workplace incidents within organizations.
Is training employees mandatory under POSH Act, 2013?
Yes, employee sensitization sessions are part of the mandatory compliance guidelines under the Prevention of Sexual Harassment at Workplace Act, 2013 (POSH Act). It is the obligation of the organization to sensitize each and every person working with them to know about the law, what constitutes sexual harassment at workplace and redressal mechanisms available to women in case they face sexual harassment within the workplace.
Is there a penalty for non-compliance with this law?
Yes, since this is a labour law compliance, the law prescribes penalty for non- compliance. An organization not conducting mandatory employee sensitization sessions can be penalized with a fine of upto 50,000 INR, which can be extended to cancellation of business license in case of repeated non compliance.