Address queries of harassment at workplace- Set an Employee Helpline
Ungender provides a dedicated Employee helpline for the employees to place their queries, distress, questions on sexual harassment at workplace and reach out to ICCs in a structured manner. Organizations gain:
- Dedicated legal experts to take on the queries in relation to sexual harassment at workplace
- Monthly reports on cases
- Analytics on complaints/issues in organization
- Expert support in strengthening organization’s work environment
- Liasoning between ICC and aggrieved employee, if any query falls within the direct purview of the sexual harassment at workplace act and demands ICC’s attention
Get on a call with experts
Who is the team receiving the calls on the helpline numbers?
Internal team of Ungender with experience in addressing workplace harassment issues, specifically on sexual harassment and are well versed in facilitating a telephonic conversation and provide adequate guidance/training to handle such calls.
Is the helpline available in different languages?
The basic offering of helpline is available in Hindi and English. The premier version of the helpline can be made to support multiple languages as needed by client organizations.
What information is being captured through the Employee Helpline?
The following information is captured in each and every conversation on this helpline (unless the organization chooses “anonymous calling” as one of the special features):
- Name, designation, location and function of the person against whom the matter is raised
- Details of the incident
In addition to above, call recordings will also include the basic suggestion and advice imparted to the caller.