Train your HR Team on POSH Act, 2013
Comprehensive training of Human Resources (HR) team on POSH Act, 2013 will help the team in:
- Defining the role and responsibilities of each stakeholder within organizations to implement POSH Act, 2013
- Developing strategies to operationalize the preventive and redressal mechanisms as defined in POSH Act, 2013
- Understanding the scope of work (support and operational) to be taken by the HR team for putting the safety measures in place for women employees
- Supporting the Internal Complaints Committee (ICC) team in their inquiries into sexual harassment complaints within workplaces.
Get on a call with experts
What will the HR team learn through this session on POSH Act, 2013?
Through this session, the HR team will develop an understanding on:
- Applicability of POSH Act, 2013 on different stakeholders within an organization
- Guidelines to be implemented under POSH Act, 2013 within an organization
- Scope and limitation of HR team’s role during investigations of sexual harassment complaints
- Associated responsibilities of the HR Team with respect to ICC’s functioning
- Procedures and timelines as defined under the POSH Act, 2013
Is there a penalty for non-compliance with this law?
Yes, since this is a labour law compliance, the law prescribes penalty for non- compliance. An organization not conducting mandatory employee sensitization sessions can be penalized with a fine of upto 50,000 INR, which can be extended to cancellation of business license in case of repeated non compliance.